Monday, November 2, 2015

The New House in Meridian!

So for now, I am living with my dad.  My very hopeful plan is to save up enough money to buy my own house in the Spring/Summer.  But without further ado, here are the pics from when we moved in.  Still a work in progress!  I will have to take more photos without all of the boxes everywhere!


This is the kitchen, pantry, new fridge we bought, and lots of cabinet space.  There are still boxes all over the counter (oops)

This shows the dining room and the 3-sided fireplace, one of the main things my dad bought the house for.

My bedroom.  I now have red blinds up, a tv on the dresser, stuffed animals all over the window seat, and more lol

This is the spare bedroom/the dog's bedroom for now.  We need to get a bed in there before my mom comes to visit next month!

This is the guest bathroom / my bathroom.  It now has a weird shower curtain and no boxes on the counter

This is my dad's humongous master bedroom.  It has soooo much room in it!

The master bathroom, with dual sinks, a separate toilet, and a huge walk-in closet.

The annoying laundry room.  First the dryer wouldn't work, now the washer won't work.  Who needs to do laundry anyway???

The backyard with real grass for Hunter.  He has had so much fun running and rolling around in green grass.  Too bad the lawn is going to die for the winter soon.

I think we've actually made a lot of progress on setting up the house since I took these pics about a week ago.  Moving into a new house is fun, but it's a lot of work!  I am definitely never moving out of state again.  Have you ever moved out of state before?

5 comments:

Hilary said...

I've never lived in a state.. but I have moved out of province .. from Quebec to Ontario. And I've moved far too often in the past couple of years. You seem to have found a nice place to live. I quite like the idea of the three-sided fireplace. It should make for a cozy winter at any angle.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Looks like a really nice place. Yes I have moved back and forth between Virginia and Texas.

Tammy said...

Looks like it's going to be a great home for you guys. We've not just moved to another state (SD to TX) we moved from Canada to the U.S.A. 16 years ago. Now that was an expansive move and it involved so much work because of the border crossing and all.

Susan Cook said...

Hi

yes we moved from NH to Virginia about 4 years ago, which was a big move since all our family lives up north, but my husband's job moved to VA so we moved.

Looks like you are making progress and i love the fireplace :) looks nice :)

Ginny Marie said...

Moving is a lot of work! I've only moved around Illinois, and not out of state before. I'm sure the house looks even better now!