Monday, November 30, 2015

Sick in Bed


This is how I've felt since waking up Sunday morning after about 10 hours of sleep.  I woke up feeling fine, but quickly felt nauseous.  I went back to sleep on and off for 6 hours, waking up for a few hours and eating a few crackers before sleeping for 11 more hours!  This morning I woke up for work, ate 1/4 of a bagel with butter, but only stayed there an hour before I gave up and came home.  I slept for a few more hours (yes, I am sick of sleeping at this point!!!), and then woke up and had some chicken and rice with soy sauce.  For some reason, that's always what I want when I'm sick and no food sounds good.

What is your go to food when you're not feeling well?

12 comments:

Susan Cook said...

hope you are feeling better!

I think I usually either like soup or pancakes - lol

Sybil said...

feel better soon! :D

Have a great day!
Animated Confessions

Gingi said...

Ive been fighting off a cold for awhile now.. I HATE being sick!! Get better soon!!! - www.domesticgeekgirl.com

Tammy said...

:( I hope you are on the mend soon! Hot Chocolate :) Then I usually regret it, but it feels so good going down initially, lol.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Feel better! I like hot and sour soup.

Queen Mom Jen said...

Oh so sorry! the last time I was sick in bed I had the stomach flu and so there was no food ingested that day. Get better! Lots of water and broth will help keep you hydrated!

Sandee said...

If I'm really sick I don't want anything to eat.

I hope you feel better soon. ☺

An Apel a Day said...

I hope you are feeling better now. This time of year there is a lot of sickness that travels it seems.

Tamara Camera said...

Oh dear. A stomach virus? For those, I usually can't eat much. Apples and toast are my go to for not feeling well!
Feel better!

Melissas Midnight Musings said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Hope by now you are feeling better!

Debbie said...

Food is often the last thing on your mind when you feel sick. I hope you feel better soon. My go to food when I'm sick but need to eat really is chicken noodle soup or those three minute noodles (maybe not the healthiest choice but they hit the spot when you're unwell).

xx