Monday, November 16, 2015

We Went to Knott's Berry Farm!

Almost a year ago, I won 2 free admission tickets to Knott's Berry Farm from SoCal Locale!  My mom and I finally got to use them this weekend because I was down in California for a family wedding.  We hadn't been to Knott's in years and were so excited to get to go!

It's a horrible pic to start with, but I want to go in chronological order.  This was after the Timber Mountain Log Ride.  I was in the very front and at the end of the ride, I got splashed in the face with water.  At the same time, my mom tried to hide behind me and head butted the back of my head!

This was inside of the Calico Mine Ride.  I really love the old west theme of Knott's!

Our $30 lunch.  Amusement park food prices never fail to shock me!

Our one and only selfie aboard the Calico Railroad.

The robbers on the train, they don't seem to scare people anymore.  That's good because they always used to get me!


The beautiful horses at the Butterfield Stagecoach.


A nice dark picture of my mom inside of the stagecoach.

Me inside of the stagecoach.  I can't believe people used to travel like that!

We made it to the Wild West Stunt Show just as they were closing the doors.  They did awesome stunts but it was also a comedy!



I DRAGGED my mom to the Peanuts Character Show.  I have always loved all of the characters at all of the amusement parks.  They did a really cute Christmas show.



Who can resist Snoopy Santa?


Ghostrider was closed which is a bummer, I love huge coasters like that!  We did get to go on Jaguar though which is also a good roller coaster!  We also rode Bigfoot Rapids where my mom got drenched and I laughed hysterically at her!  We rode Pony Express for the first time which is a cute little coaster on fake ponies.  We also got to try out the new ride Voyage to the Iron Reef.  It is a 4-D ride where you get to shoot at creatures in order to save Knott's from them LOL

Have you ever been to Knott's before?  If so, what is your favorite thing there?  If not, would you ever want to go?

5 comments:

Ginny Marie said...

I have never been to Knott's before, but that meal you had looks exactly like the food they serve at Six Flags here in Illinois! It's just as expensive, too. :(

Unknown said...

That sounds like a lot of fun! I've never been there before, but I've heard of it. The one thing that bums me out about having moved to the Portland, Oregon area, is that there are no real amusement parks around here!

Tammy said...

How fun! I've never been to Knott's Berry Farm before - I would like to go, I like all kinds of theme parks.

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I didn't even know they had an amusement park. I just knew of the berries.

Queen Mom Jen said...

Oh how fun! I am going to show your pictures to my kiddos. We are hoping to go in 2016!