Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Thursday Thunks - Ouch, denim, news and that desert island question again....
I'm trying the Thursday Thunks meme again. Hope everyone enjoys my answers!
1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars? I am not a huge huggy person so I think I probably would. I like the occasional hug...but a million dollars is a lot of money!
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? My dog bit me really hard one time on my foot...but thankfully I was wearing my Doc Martens. He had found a carcass while we were walking and I did not have a good time trying to get it away from him. Normally he is the most mild-mannered dog on earth!
3. What is your favorite color of jeans? I like dark (but faded) blue jeans.
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school? They offer more languages like Latin, Chinese, etc.
5. What is your news source? For real news, I like CNN. For most everything else I like Perez Hilton.
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog? From what I have noticed, all kinds of different people read my blog. I would love to make some local friends tho (or far-away friends to go visit)
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........??? Take 3 Advil...it works wonders!
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? I always make a big salad first...I don't know why I fill up on salad...but I always do!
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either. If the island had my laptop and internet, maybe. Otherwise, probably not.
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing? Lately, I have either been grocery shopping or out walking.