Monday, November 9, 2009

SB Axxess #3 - Silvergreens Isla Vista

Woohoo, restaurant #3!  Just to remind everyone, I am trying to get more than 6 hole-punches in my Santa Barbara Axxess card this year.  Last night, we decided to go with a trusted favorite, Silvergreens in Isla Vista.  The Axxess deal was buy one, get one half-off.  We saved $4.

Silvergreens has soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pastas, a few other entrees (like chicken strips) and desserts.  All 3 of us ordered their Broccoli soup - it's one of our favorites!  2 of us ordered the Thanksgiving Turkey Sandwich (like a regular turkey sandwich but with cranberry sauce and cream cheese).  1 of us ordered the BBQ Chicken Chop Salad (a yummy salad with ranch and bbq sauce).

We were all very happy with the food. This really is one of our go-to places to eat!!!!

This is a restaurant I would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a quick, healthy bite to eat.





(This is what the outside of the restaurant looks like)

I also want to be clear that I bought the Axxess Book on my own and went to the restaurant on my own.  I received nothing from any mentioned company.