Monday, October 3, 2011

My Family in Idaho

As I have gotten older, I have wanted to get to know my family up in Boise better.  My dad always went up there once or twice a year when I was younger but I was never invited.  When I reached a certain age though, I started inviting myself.  Now we go up there every summer and it is wonderful!

This is my dad, my aunt and uncle, 3 generations of my cousins, and me of course.

My aunt took this picture so her daughter (my other cousin) could get in.

And I had to throw in a picture of Hunter with his haircut because he is just too cute!  And no, he did not come to Boise with us.

Do you make any yearly trips to visit family?

1 comment:

Smellyann said...

Hunter is so cute!! Glad you're able to visit your extended family. We don't make regularly planned trips but we visit family as often as possible. :)