Friday, April 6, 2012

Look Again by Lisa Scottoline


I read Look Again by Lisa Scottoline in a day.  I couldn't put it down!  Wow!

Ellen Gleeson is a reporter for the newspaper in her hometown. One day, she gets a "Have You Seen this Child" postcard in the mail, and the boy looks like the twin of her adopted son.  Uh oh!  Since she is an investigator, she NEEDS to figure out why this boy and her son look so alike!  Does her son have an unknown twin?  Is the boy her son?  If this boy is her son, should she give him up or keep it to herself?  Wow, what dilemmas!

This book was really amazing.  You feel like you are right there with Ellen, feeling every emotion she feels.  I have never read anything by Lisa Scottoline before, but I will definitely look for more books by her if I ever get through my TBR pile!

2012 TBR Pile Reading Challenge - 19/50 
100+ Books In a Year - 26/100

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I love Lisa Scottoline! I have several of her books and get caught up in every single one of them!

This is definitely on my list now.