Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Blog Every Day in September - Day 5: My Favorite Books

I decided to join a blog challenge to blog every day in September.  It is hosted by Karissa at A Fresh Start on a Budget.

Today's topic is: What is your favorite book?  Why?

I've never had 1 favorite book.  I've always had a favorite author or favorite book series.  My current favorites that are still being written are the "In Death" series by J.D. Robb and the Michael Bennett books by James Patterson.  I love reading all types of books, so it is a bit funny to me that my two favorites are murder mysteries.

Do you have a favorite book?  I'd love to check it out!




5 comments:

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Murder Mysteries are so good! You should check out the Bibliophile Mysteries by Kate Carlisle. I'm not sure that you'll love them as much as I do (they take place in the part of California where I grew up), but they're very good! And they talk about loving books :)

Lori said...

I read lots of different books. My favorite author is Ann Rule, she writes true crime stories. Her daughter Leslie Rule also writes books about Ghosts.

Unknown said...

I have read books written by James Patterson and J.D. Robb. They are good authors. I may have to pick up one of their books and get started again.

Angelina | Lace Up. Lets Go. said...

Not familiar with those, if they're even half as good as the Women's Murder Club series, I'll bet they're great.