Thursday, March 26, 2009

New laptop!!!!

When I originally ordered my new laptop, they gave an estimated arrival date of April 6. So I was sad but then promptly pushed it to the back of my mind. Then this morning my friend IMd me to ask if I had my new laptop. Just to humor both of us, I decided to go check on the status. Imagine my surprise when it said it was on the van ready to be delivered.

I get everything delivered to a po box (through the UPS store) so I went there to ask them when their deliveries were. So....at 4:30 pm...I headed back there to pick up my brand-new laptop!!!!!

It's a bit big but it is beautiful! It looks so sleek and pretty. I should probably have taken a picture to go with this post but I'm not that fancy yet. But it's all black. And it's the Dell Inspiron 15 if you want to just google a picture of it.

Wish me luck with this one, the last one was such a disappointment!

No comments: