Friday, March 6, 2009

Oops

I completely forgot to blog for a few days. I think Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are just really busy days for me. I work a lot all 3 days.

We had a speaker at my work the other day, and he was great. He said one thing that really stuck out to me, "When you hold onto a grudge, it is like you are letting the person you dislike the most live rent-free in your head." I have someone in my life who I just can't stand so this really hit home for me.

I am really addicted to using my DVR and am finally watching "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon". It seems okay but not exceptional. Did anyone else watch this and if so, what did they think about it?

5 comments:

Heather Mac said...

No TV, to comment on Jimmy. Like what your speaker said. My brother has always said, "Unforgiveness is like drinking a deadly poison and expecting the other person to die." Too true.

Jennifer said...

we don't have TV either, so i can't offer any enlightenment on that show. sorry! (don't even know what it is!) thanks for stopping by my blog again. and no, A doesn't "wash" the dishes- she just works on making a very large, wet, (but clean!) mess!

Sarah Glova said...

Thanks! I'm excited about making it, hopefully it will turn out well!

Don't have DVR-- I heard it's sooo addicting. Never watched Late Night Jimmy Fallon either... did you see the 13th american idol finalist? He's from NC!! Woo-hoo!

Anonymous said...

My hubby watches that - I'm not a late night person - I also can't sit still for very long when the t.v. is on - laughing

Khadra said...

I keep meaning to record it and keep forgetting!