Monday, September 14, 2009

Ask Dr. Oz

The "Ask Dr. Oz" show premiered today.  I have always enjoyed watching him on Oprah and decided to tape his show to watch.

He covered many topics in one show, but everything was really informative.  He talked about erogenous zones, women having unnecessary surgeries, what fast food does to us, germs in purses, chicken skin and dancing to lose weight.  I think I got them all LOL

I would definitely recommend watching this show if you have room on your DVR or are home during the day.

5 comments:

annie said...

I appreciate that he is so open and frank about topics that were once considered off limits to discuss. I'll be sure to tivo him. Thanks for the heads up.

Anonymous said...

I love Dr. Oz!

Anonymous said...

He doesn't look like a wizard to me LOL

SparkleFarkel said...

Do you think he has underwear on under those scrubs? Adds a bit of mystery to the show, eh? LOL!

L Reed said...

I've been trying to find out for years what to do about excess skin due to weight loss, other than surgery. So, the only episode I've missed is the one where he addressed the issue. Anyone remember what he said?