Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Thursday Thunks - Ouch, denim, news and that desert island question again....


I'm trying the Thursday Thunks meme again. Hope everyone enjoys my answers!

1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars? I am not a huge huggy person so I think I probably would.  I like the occasional hug...but a million dollars is a lot of money!

2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? My dog bit me really hard one time on my foot...but thankfully I was wearing my Doc Martens.  He had found a carcass while we were walking and I did not have a good time trying to get it away from him.  Normally he is the most mild-mannered dog on earth!

3. What is your favorite color of jeans?  I like dark (but faded) blue jeans. 

4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school? They offer more languages like Latin, Chinese, etc.

5. What is your news source? For real news, I like CNN.  For most everything else I like Perez Hilton.

6. What sort of people do you think read your blog?  From what I have noticed, all kinds of different people read my blog.  I would love to make some local friends tho (or far-away friends to go visit)

7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........??? Take 3 Advil...it works wonders!

8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? I always make a big salad first...I don't know why I fill up on salad...but I always do!

9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either.  If the island had my laptop and internet, maybe.  Otherwise, probably not.

10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing? Lately, I have either been grocery shopping or out walking.

11 comments:

SparkleFarkel said...

Pezez Hilton?! LOL! You're kidding, right? Oh. You're not. Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude. Could I make it up to you with a sugar cookie? A smitch of milk with that? Again, I apologise. Wait! Not me-- PEREZ HILTON! LOL!

Amber said...

yeah, I've been picking up walking with the kids to get them worn out just before bed. Such a pleasant time for it too!

Hootin Anni said...

Three advil sounds like an overdose to me. Guess I wouldn't have a headache any longer for sure[kidding!]

My Thunking is done. Hope you can drop by sometime soon.

Jodi said...

Great answers.

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Good answers. The questions this week weren't too bad, were they?

Anonymous said...

Perez Hilton? I've never been to that sight. My cousin continually tries to get me to go there. Great answers and have a Happy Thursday :)

CarolinaDreamz said...

yes. Laptop, internet, food, and dr. pepper could have me consider it.. :)

~Heidi

Linda said...

I try to teach my daughters to be very careful or avoid removing a dog's food. Sounds like a hard situation.

Anonymous said...

I usually load up on salad first, too. Great answers!

Carielle said...

I always have a huge salad and fill up on that too at buffets :)

eva said...

sometimes i also watch cnn.