Monday, September 28, 2009

My 300th Post

Wowee, this is my 300th post.  I had been thinking to myself just now that I wanted to set a post to auto-post for tomorrow, since it is Yom Kippur (Jewish Day of Atonement) and I won't be on.  What a special coincidence that Yom Kippur and my 300th post coincide.

So, on this Yom Kippur, please send good thoughts my way, as I fast for 26 hours (no food or water, but I do cheat and brush my teeth).

See you all on Tuesday :)

P.S. Enter my Tupperware contest below.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Yom Kippur to you :) And Congrats on the 300th :)

Anonymous said...

There's an award for ya HERE

Dr.John said...

There is one of those internet “awards” for you
HERE.

Felicia said...

Congratulations .. and my thoughts are definitely with you!

Rachael said...

Hi again, she had you listed on a page for people who have completed 3+ weeks in a row of her haikus.

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Congrats on your 300th post! What an accomplishment!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!