Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What grade should I teach?

I just saw a quiz about what grade you should teach while visiting Thom's website, and decided to take the quiz for myself.





You Should Teach Second Grade



You are an excellent communicator and instructor. You would take teaching seriously.

You know how to present a subject in many ways. You are good at coming up with examples.

You are both supportive and challenging. You know when to push, and you know when to praise.

You have a lot of energy, and you don't get discouraged easily. You don't give up on people.


I love kids of all ages but I think little kids would be easier to teach :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I think this fits ya.

Euroangel said...

This a cool quiz! I might try it next time..have a great day!

Maria@LSS said...

Cool quiz! Here's mine...

You Should Teach Fifth Grade
You are laid back. You have a great sense of humor and figure "kids will be kids."
You have a lot of energy and endurance. It is hard for kids to wear you down.

You're able to roll with a rowdy classroom if you need to, but you also know how to keep students in line.
You are flexible and spontaneous. You can throw the whole plan out the window, if you need to.

Thanks for sharing!

Heidi said...

I am supposedly great for second grade. But I have to admit that I'm a little surprised at the age group it picked me for. I have a hard time with children not doing what their told. I don't have much patience, and my 7 yr old really tries my patience. Very fun quiz!
Thanks for stopping by my blog on tuesday! Come back anytime.

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!