Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cars 2

A few days ago, I finally got around to seeing Cars 2.  I had read tons of reviews from people saying not to waste my time, but I have to experience things for myself!  And just to warn you...this post does have some spoiler-ish comments.


While it was a bit slow at times, I mostly really enjoyed it!  I LOVED the Toy Story short before the movie.  It was almost like getting 2 movies for the price of 1!  The movie itself was cute and funny.  The animation was great, I loved the jokes, and the characters were magnificent!


Larry the Cable Guy was great again as Tow Mater.  My heart broke for him in this movie...but I did love all of his various paint jobs!


Holly Shiftwell was probably my favorite character in the whole movie.  I loved that she was a girl spy car, I loved her British accent, and I loved what she contributed to the movie!

So, I have to disagree with all of the negative reviews I read.  I would recommend this movie.  While it probably wasn't the best movie I will see in 2011, I sure am glad I took the time to watch it!

1 comment:

Mercy said...

Thanks for this review. My kids loved the first one and we will be going to see this one at the movies next week :)