Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I Love Pets! (Especially Dogs and Lizards)

I love sharing pictures of the animals in my life.  My geckos, Chip and Dale, continue to grow.  They are so healthy and happy! My dog, Hunter, has cancer now, but he seems to be doing okay on chemo.  If the chemo is doing its job properly, he could actually be cancer free right now.  I have also had the privilege of dogsitting my friend's dog, Loki, recently.  He is about 5 months old and so cute! Tell me about your pets!  I would love to hear about them and/or see them!

Loki likes to be everywhere Hunter is....

But Hunter always looks at me like...."Please make him go away".


Chip is bigger than Dale was when I first got them!

Dale's cage has a few water spots on it hahaha

 
Hunter could stare at the geckos for hours!

They are too cute for words!

Loki even wants to play with the same toys as Hunter..at the same time!

3 comments:

yonca said...

Cute pics! Hunter doesn't look like OK to share his toy with Loki :)
Have a great day, Becca!

Masshole Mommy said...

I miss having a dog. We had one for years, but since he passed, I still haven't been able to bring myself to get another. Maybe someday.......especially since the kids keep asking.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

Those are great pictures! We have a dog and a cat and they are a lot of fun!