Saturday, May 30, 2009
Sunday Stealing 5/31
Sunday Stealing: The Monkey's Meme
1. Name one person who made you smile today: Elana, my fellow youth group advisor tonight
2. What were you doing at 8am this morning? sleeping
3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? eating yummy smores, baked in the oven
4. What is your favorite candy bar? milky way midnight
5. Have you ever been to a strip club? just once, it was pretty funny
6. What was the last thing you had to drink? water
7. What was the last thing you ate? sour cream and cheddar potato chip
8. The last sporting event you watched? One of the Lakers v Nuggets games
9. Do you go to church every Sunday? I go to temple many Shabbat's
10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? I love them equally
11. What are you doing tomorrow? Work, then who knows what
12. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Bryan...I really miss him
13. Biggest annoyance right now? Not knowing what's going on with my grandma
14. Last song listened to? I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
15. Do you have a maid service clean your house? We have a girl who comes every few weeks
16. Are you jealous of anyone? Not that I know of
17. Is anyone jealous of you? Don't think so
18. What do you usually do during the day? Work and host
19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I can only focus on being mad at one person at a time...there's usually someone lol
20. Are you thinking about someone right now? My poor grandma in the hospital
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh oh....I do hope your grandmother will be well soon.
Come on over if you can find time today....my Sunday Stealing is now posted. Have a super day.
All the best for your grandma.
Hope your grandma gets better!!
All the best!
Thanks for dropping by my SS!
I've done plenty of the Shabbat thing too :)
I love water and i hope your grandma is now ok.
Thanks for the visit, Becca. :)
Thanks for passing by =)
My prayers are with your grandma!!
Ooo...a fan of dark chocolate! Me too! How do you do smores in the oven? I have never had them from the oven! I love sour cream and cheddar chips. Can you tell I haven't eaten yet?! Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Ah sour cream and potato chips...one of my favorites
S'mores, YUM! Have a great Sunday :)
Smores from the oven sound delish!
Not sure what's going on with your grandmother because I just visited your blog today but I hope she gets better soon.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
We answered the same on the Midnight Milky Ways and the water! Hope Grandma is better very soon!
Hope grandma is doing ok. Thanks for stopping by and the add. :)
I hope your grandma is doing okay.
Netball is a bit like basketball, and it's quite popular in Australia. I never played it, though.
Both in the same meal does sound okay with me!
I love that song "I'm Yours"
I'm adding you on twitter.
@palmersf and on yahoo palmer_sf
Post a Comment