Saturday, October 10, 2009

Book Review: The Dirty Secrets Club

I don't know if many people online know this about me, but I love to read!  I have loved it since I was 4 and learned how.  We own a ton of books and continue to buy more...I would hate to ever not have a book nearby to read!

I recently finished reading "The Dirty Secrets Club" by Meg Gardiner.  I'm pretty sure this is the first book I have ever read by her, and I was REALLY impressed!

It starts off with something crazy happening during the middle of an earthquake, and turns into a mystery about murder-suicides in San Francisco.

The book is almost 400 pages long, but it only took me a few days to read and I had trouble putting it down!  I would definitely recommend it :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great book. :)

Traci said...

Thanks for the review. I am always on the look out for great books to take with me to Costa Rica. This one I'll have to put on my list.