Monday, October 12, 2009

Whole Foods Special Event

I have one more piece of exciting news to share about the Whole Foods Market in Santa Barbara.

As part of the Whole Foods Market corporate tradition, each newly opened store donates 5% of net sales from a specific day to a local charity to help support their surrounding community. In keeping with company tradition, our Santa Barbara location will donate 5% of net sales on October 14th to the PARC Foundation of Santa Barbara, a group that supports the parks and recreation programs for the Santa Barbara community. 

Please go and help out if you can.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW that's great news. Anything to helps parks and recreation is awesome. :)

annie said...

Sadly, I am an hour and a half away from the nearest Whole Foods. I love that store.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

That is great! I wish Whole Foods would open in my neighborhood. I have to drive to Pasadena's location.