Monday, October 26, 2009

Yogurt Zone

Saturday night after visiting with my family all day, my dad and I decided to exit the 405 N at Ventura Blvd, and "cruise" the street looking for frozen yogurt.  The first place we found was Yogurt Zone at 16060 Ventura Blvd in Encino.  I was soooooo excited!

When we walked in, there were 2 young guys working.  They were helping people.  It took a bit.  When they were done, they moved on to the group of 4 people in front of us.  After many more minutes, they had only given them 2 samples and had not even begun to get their yogurt.

I got frustrated and left.  I was actually really sad because I really wanted yogurt and being so close to getting it stunk!  We kept driving and found another shopping center with a yogurt place.  We drove around the whole place twice, it wasn't there!!!!!  We then found a third shopping center with a yogurt place.  We drove round and round, finally found a parking place, only to discover the store was out of business. 

Thankfully, I had Tim Tams from Target, so I ate 2 and gave up on yogurt.  It was soooo disappointing!  (But the Tim Tams were delicious!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor thing. I love yogurt. I know the feeling and I hate it when it takes forever so I would just leave as well. Customer Service now days is out the window in many places. Sad but true. :)