Monday, January 24, 2011

Hunter

I posted pictures of my dog, Hunter, when we first got him in November.  I haven't posted any since though.


It's been 2 months.  We have lots of issues to work on still.  Some have gotten a lot better though.


One thing that he is almost cured of is going on the furniture.  He used to go on the couches and beds daily.  Now he only goes on my bed when I am in a different room (maybe once a week at most).  He is also a lot better at riding in the car!  He used to try to ride in my lap, now he is happy to just be in the front seat.  Leash training has gone okay.  He doesn't pull 100% of the time now LOL


He still runs out the front door if we leave it open for more than one second.  He still barks uncontrollably at things every so often.  And he is still barky at people who come over.


Any doggie tips would be greatly appreciated :)

4 comments:

Amy said...

Cute dog! Sorry no doggy tips though. We have 3 dogs so you would think we would know a few tricks, but we don't! We do watch a lot of The Dog Whisperer. Good luck!

Karin said...

He's such a cutie! Sorry I have no tips-- My dog is 15 and a half. He pretty much does what he wants these days. He's old and set in his ways.

Dee said...

I have no tips, but he is super cute!

Lorri S said...

He's adorable!!! Our dog Nellie is 9 yrs old and still wants to chew everything. I've had to throw away several pairs of shoes...

Following you from Fun Friday Follow :)