Sunday, January 2, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday - #2

This is my second time trying out the Mellow Yellow Monday meme. My first time was in August of '09!  All you have to do is post a picture you have rights to with a lot or a little yellow.

MellowYellowMondayBadge

There is something I haven't really shared with anyone in bloggy land.  I have a pretty impressive Lucy & Me collection.  I don't remember when I started collecting them, but I got really into them in high school when I discovered one of my friend's moms was really into them also!  Below is 1 of a set of 3 (but I only have 2 because 1 broke).


11 comments:

Pie said...

Cute!

Rajesh said...

Lovely.
Wish you Happy and Prosperous New Year.

Gattina said...

What a cute little bear, and yes the last picture was showing our desserts, fruit mousse

Life Moto said...

I am enjoying this MYM. cute tedy bear.


Happy Bless New Year!
Lifemoto MYM

Shengkay said...

nice collection...

happy new year...

Anonymous said...

Aww! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Perfect for this. Cute Teddy Bear

Kay L. Davies said...

Adorable for Mellow Yellow Monday!
Thanks for visiting my blog. Visitors are always welcome, especially those who take the time to comment. I appreciate it.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

Kim, USA said...

Yay that is so cute!
Mellow Yellow Monday

dianasfaria.com said...

that is really cute! great MYM post.
: )

Tina said...

Very cute bear indeed :)