Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Silly Haiku Wednesday - #13

I only did 2 Haikus last year...eek!  Not good!  Here goes for 2011!

Join the fun!

The basics:
Haiku is simple! It is 3 non-rhyming lines of 5, 7, and 5 syllables respectively (a great way to use your fingers!)

This week’s theme is: Resolutions

Thinking about goals
Want to be nicer always
Going well so far

Goal number two is
To wear earrings more often
Two out of four, eh


Rosidah Abidin said...

Lovely resolution. I believe that being nicer will bring more bliss. All the best for 2011 :)

Margo Benson said...

Being nicer AND wearing can't go wrong! These are great.

Jenn @ Youknow...that Blog? said...

I was so excited to see your name when I logged on this morning!! Wooot!!! Welcome back :D

These are fun - but you wear (at least) 2 earrings, so it has to count for more than one... right? ;)

BTW I totally forgot to update page for next week's theme - have done that now. I should have resolved to use my brain a bit more... haha

Madeleine said...

LOL! What great haiku. Loved the original ideas :O)

Thom said...

Well for someone that got me into this meme she disappears and now decides to come back...WOOT!!! Love the haiku's especially the second one :) Well done.

Ria said...

I need someone to remind me to wear earrings! You should have seen the trouble I had putting them in at Christmas!

Amanda Moore said...

What can be better than a goal of being nicer? Lovely Haiku have a great 2011

yogurt said...

Earrings. That's a good one. In my case, take the time to dress up a lttle. I'm such a sweat pants and slippers gal.

quilly said...

Being nicer is a kindness toward others that will bring you rich rewards, too. Your moods will improve, your self-esteem will improve and your interpersonal relationships will blossom!