Mimi of The Queen's Meme hosts this fun meme each Tuesday. I am trying some new memes out and like the questions this week, so here I go."Welcome to the Queen's Meme #66. We're all about ones today in the year of the ones. Do the math."
1. What were you doing at 1:11 am on 1/11/11? I think I was sitting on Steve's futon/couch under a heavy blanket because he lives in his unfinished garage and it is freezing in there! If not, I was in the warm house with his sister.
2. Did you watch the New Year's Eve hoopla on television at midnight or did you make your own hoopla? I watched the hoopla on TV at 9:00 pacific time with my mom, then went to Steve's. At his house, 4 of us went outside right after midnight to yell. It was fun!
3. I know this is a tired meme question and really should be retired, but can you tell us just ONE of your New Year's resolutions? I want to wear earrings every day. So far I pass because I ALWAYS wear earrings in my 2nd and 3rd holes. I want to extend it to my 1st hole though.
4. What was the one greatest lesson you learned in 2010. To only be facebook friends with people who won't use your facebook to try to get you fired from work!
5. Can you recall a news story from 2010 that affected you greatly and/or personally? It was pretty big news across the world when a boy from Santa Barbara was hit and killed by a drunk driver somewhere near his college (Brown). I blogged about it a lot. It's been almost a year now, I can't believe it!
6. If you could have just one thing in 2011, what would it be? I'd like to have the winning lottery numbers! It was 290 mil yesterday and is 330 mil now. Do you know what I could do with that kind of money???
7. Pick an age: 20 or 11. Which one was best for you and why? Definitely 20. At 20 I had just moved back home and couldn't be happier. I had two jobs that I loved and made all kinds of new friends. At 11 I had just switched schools for the 2nd time in 2 years. Never a good thing for a kid.