Monday, January 17, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday - #3

This is my third time participating in the Mellow Yellow Monday meme.
  All you have to do is post a picture you have rights to with a lot or a little yellow.

MellowYellowMondayBadge

As I have kind of shared, I am trying to get healthier this year.  The best way for me to keep track of what I am eating and how much exercise I am doing is in a hand-written notebook of some kind.  I normally just grab whatever is around when I decide to start recording and use it.  This is the book I found for this year :)




10 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Good luck on your goal. Taking notes is a good thing.

My Mellow Yellow

Unknown said...

looks like an interesting book.

Unknown said...

Yay yellow and yay you!

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Good luck on your living healthy journey and I am sure you can do it. :) You go for it!

Adin B

Eden said...

That is a cute book. Good luck then..

Life Moto said...

we have to take care of God's given body. salamat sa bisita

Rajesh said...

Eat healthy, live healthy.

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I keep a travel journal (otherwise I forget where we've been) -- and am always on the lookout for the perfect looseleaf binder.

It's a good idea to keep track of food too. I should try that. We are trying (along with everybody else I know, I think) to eat healthier. Good luck to you.

Rekha said...

Interesting pic...good luck with your health goals. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.