Thursday, November 1, 2012

Aloha Friday #46 - Games





Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

Do you like playing games of any kind?  If so, what is your favorite game?

I love Mario Party on Wii, I love all card games, and I like most board games (where I dont have to draw).

11 comments:

Vicki said...

My family loves to get together and play board/card games. Our favorites are Skip Bo, Uno, Monopoly and Cranium.

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

My husband and I love Scrabble, Aggravation and Trouble. I am going to teach him to play Yahtzee real soon!

We loved Wii bowling too.

~Naila Moon
Following you.
http://yaknowstuff.blogspot.com/2012/11/aloha-fridayfriendship-fridayday-2.html

Colette S said...

I like games.
I love scrabble. :)

Smellyann said...

I love pretty much all games!! I get that from my mom and grandparents :) I love them all.

Anonymous said...

Wish I had more people to play Mario Party with! I love that game! I actually enjoy MMO's... Rift is my current favorite but when I just want to play something silly, plants vs. Zombies and Diner Dash is the way to go! <3

Stacy Uncorked said...

We are definitely a game family - we love Mario Party, too! And anything that more than one player can play on Wii or PS3, plus a myriad of board games. :)


Counting Our Blessings

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love old school games like Mario Kart Racing - always lots of fun.

I am Harriet said...

It's been a long time. I did go through a Facebook game phase.


Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/how-were-you-affected-by-sandy/

Cathi said...

We love games! Taboo is a favorite and we often give it as a wedding gift.

Jessica said...

I really love board games like Risk, Monopoly and Scrabble.

XmasDolly said...

Thanks for stopping by. I am into FB games right now. I do Castleville and Bubble Safari. I put my answer below. OOoops! hehehe