Thursday, November 8, 2012

Aloha Friday #47 - Thanksgiving Desserts






Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

What is your favorite dessert for Thanksgiving dinner?



Pumpkin pie is my all-time favorite but I am in charge of dessert this year and want to make something in addition to pumpkin pie :)

12 comments:

Vicki said...

I love Pumpkin Pie too!! Don't know why I don't eat it throughout the year!
Here's My AF

Tammy said...

Anything pumpkin...pumpkin cheesecake?? :)

Unknown said...

I love pecan pie.

Colette S said...

I nice slice of pecan pie with a couple scoops of ice cream!

XmasDolly said...

Yep definitely pumpkin pie, but apple pie will do. Must have lite whip cream on it though. Have a great weekend.

Stacy Uncorked said...

Definitely pumpkin pie here, too - but the hubby isn't a fan (just means more for Princess Nagger and I) so I always make an apple cranberry pie, too. And a pumpkin brulee. :)


Giant Fun with Skylanders: Giants

I am Harriet said...

Pecan Pie is always yummy!

Have a great weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2012/11/im-a-sucker-for-soft-serve-ice-cream/

Beth @ TheAngelForever said...

Love pumpkin chocolate chip cake. Lots of other delicious things, but I have moved away from the pies in recent years.

Janie said...

LOVE pumpkin pie! I also like making turkey cookies with my grandma! They aren't made of turkey they look like turkeys :)

Jamie at Prepared to Eat said...

It just isn't Thanksgiving without pumpkin pie. :) But pumpkin cheesecake is pretty good, too!

annies home said...

favorite is pumpkin pie

come answer my question at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

Cathi said...

Pumpkin Pie!!