Thursday, November 15, 2012

Aloha Friday #48 - Dog Sitting





Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday. Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life for starting this fun for Friday. I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response. If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog . Please be sure to head over to her blog to say hello and sign the Mr. Linky there if you are participating.

What do you think is a fair rate to charge for dog (or pet) sitting?

I am actually dog sitting for two different families this weekend.  One family wants their two dogs fed and walked for 20 minutes twice a day.  I am staying overnight at the other family's house and doing 2 feedings for their 2 dogs, no walks.  They are paying me different amounts so I just wanted everyone else's opinion on what I should be making.

PS If you live in the Santa Barbara area I would love to petsit for you :)

3 comments:

Janie said...

At least 40 a day!

Smellyann said...

I'd love to help you, but I don't have a CLUE in the world!!

Cathi said...

I actually have no idea. We've always had a friend of the kids feed and tend our dogs but that was over 15 years ago. Now we only have a cat and when we travel we put a huge littler box out along with a whole lot of dry food and water. ;)