Wednesday, May 11, 2011

American Idol - Top 4

We are down to only 4 contestants....wow!

James Durbin - I thought he did an excellent job tonight!  Both of his songs were a little more on the popular side and his voice just sounded amazing.  I loved seeing Gaga dance with him lol

Scotty McCreery - I always love him.  He did as amazing of a job tonight as always.  Country is really his niche and that is what he should always stick to!

As I was writing this I just saw Justin Wong (from So You Think You Can Dance) in the audience...I love him!!!!!!  He is probably the best dancer to ever be on that stage.  It also warmed my heart to see Casey in the audience.

Haley Reinhart - Her first performance was not very good at all.  Her second performance was better, but I think it is her turn to go home this week.

Lauren Alaina - She is adorable and I really enjoyed both of her songs tonight.  The boys were my favorite...but she should stay for at least one more week!

Who do you think did the best and the worst?  Who do you think is going home?

No comments: