Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Blog Topics

How do you all come up with things to blog about day after day?  Maybe my life just isn't that exciting or something!

Today I went back to the orthodontist where they took dental impressions for Invisalign.  I bought some new non-dairy cheese made from rice in Swiss flavor...it tastes like American (better than plastic I guess LOL).  And I went to work for close to 8 hours...where I did a lot of work but also designed an end of the year yearbook page to support my cousin.

So....blog ideas?  Am I just too boring to have a blog?  Help!!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I run out of ideas to blog about too. I sometimes share pictures when I can't think of anything or maybe reading blogs will spark an idea or a topick I didn't think about.

Good luck with the dentist.

Anonymous said...

No you aren't too boring. I just think you are looking at it as work. You can find many things to write about. Look outside, what do you see? What's in your inbox that is exciting? What irks you? What cool new thing have you found? Meet anyone new or strange? So many things are there to write about if you just look.

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I think everyone is interesting in their own way and if you get into what you LOVE, there are people who will relate. What do you absolutely LOVE?