Friday, May 27, 2011

Six Word Saturday - #22


Show my Face blog hosts Six Word Saturday each week. I love this meme, because it is so simple yet can tell so much.  I'm glad I've gotten back into participating.

Here's what you do: Describe your life (or something) in just six words.

Three Day Weekend...Time to Relax.

It's Memorial Day weekend here in the United States.  The time when everyone gets on the freeway at once and it takes forever to get where you're going LOL.  We are going to visit my grandparents, and my grandma already has a huge list of things for me to do.  But since she paid the down payment on my Invisalign treatment, it's the least I can do!  What are your plans this weekend???

17 comments:

Bethe77 said...

Visiting from 6WS and I think Im going to do soem resting myself. No big plans at all. Hubby has to work. Im just coming off a long trip that I drove to and back. So REST!
i love this meme as well. Very simnply and very telling.
Blessings

Anonymous said...

We have a bank holiday here in the UK too. Saturday-Monday and all back at work Tuesday. Happy Bank Hol :O)

Ron. said...

say hello to Grannie for me & give her a nice straight, rearly-white smile. I'll be at hump-busting yardwork all weekend (oh, joy! An EXTRA day of it!)

Ron. said...

Um, sorry; that shoulda said "Pearly-white."

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. You'll be ready for some porch time when you get home!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy. You'll be ready for some porch time when you get home!

soulbrush said...

we also have a three day weekend, time to do some art! enjoy yours.

Debbie said...

Enjoy the weekend!

Unknown said...

How nice this sounds - enjoy your break or perhaps with the list of 'to do's' I should say enjoy the time with your grandparents instead

Kathe W. said...

yes! Enjoy and have fun!

Unknown said...

sounds fantastic!

Susan in SC said...

Enjoy the 3 day weekend. Visiting from 6WS!

Mercy said...

Lucky you! I love long weekends.

Unknown said...

Enjoy your weekend! Sounds like you have a lot planned.

Bruno Laliberté said...

i love those 3-days weekend and often turn them into a 4-days weekend instead!!
:)~
HUGZ

Call Me Cate said...

Hope you have a lovely visit with your grandma - and not TOO much sitting in traffic! My plans have centered on relaxing and so far I've done a good job. Massages yesterday, farmer's market today. I'll spend tomorrow taking care of a few chores that will make me feel relaxed once I know they're done.

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Unknown said...

It's going to be in the 90's here in my area, but windy and sunny. I'll stay in the house where it's cool, and dh will grill food outside!
We used to go camping over the Memorial Day weekend, but not anymore. Yay!...Uh, I mean "oh darn"
Dianne @
http://buterflydreamz.blogspot.com/