Monday, May 9, 2011

Borders Day #2

As I hoped to, I went back to Borders the day after my last trip there...and picked up 13 more books!  This time I went to the literature section and looked at a ton of generic fiction books.  I don't know when I'm going to find the time to read them all...but I will manage!  I even read one in one night!  I was babysitting for people whose internet wasn't working and I managed to finish a whole book!  Without further ado, here is my title list:

*Cherish and Morning Light by Catherine Anderson
*Not a Penny More, Not a Penny Less by Jeffrey Archer
Born Bad by Josephine Cox
Unexpectedly, Milo by Matthew Dicks
The Silent Order by Melanie Dobson
The Goodbye Summer by Patricia Gaffney
*Magnificent Folly by Iris Johansen
Between Here and April by Deborah Copaken Kogan
Admission by Jean Hanff Korelitz
Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
Pack up the Moon by Anna McPartlin (this is the wonderful book I read in one night)
Eternal on the Water by Joseph Monninger

I starred the authors I have heard of.  Have any of you heard of these authors/books?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jeffrey Archer was my dad's favorite author, and "Not a penny more, Not a penny less" was his favorite book.
He sent me the book a couple of years ago, but I haven't read it yet.
I'm reading Francine Rivers' books, and have a hard time putting them down! I just finished reading "The Scarlet Thread".

Michelle @Flying Giggles said...

I wanted to stop by the Borders sale when ours was closing down. We even had a Barnes and Noble close down, but that was a quick 2 day sale. I am a book junkie!