Friday, May 22, 2009

Fairytale Brownies

I recently won an awesome prize from 1HappyCorner.com. I was so happy when Betty emailed me to tell me I won. I won the Mother's Day Surprise from Fairytale Brownies.


After Betty emailed me, I hurriedly emailed her back my shipping address. After only a few days, I received my prize. It was packed in a plain box but inside it was beautifully wrapped.

It contained:
  • 9 Magic Morsels (small square brownies)
  • 6 Fairytale Sprites (slightly bigger rectangular brownies)
  • Fairytale Endings chocolate sauce
  • Jumbo Cashews

I haven't had a chance to try everything yet, but my favorite by far has been the caramel brownies. My mom and dad have also tried them and agree!

They have great gifts for all occasions. Don't hesitate to go to Fairytale Brownies the next time you need a great gift!

5 comments:

Sweet Serendipity said...

Wow! What a sweet prize. Yum :D

Betty @ www.1HappyCorner.com said...

Your prize looks awesome! Thank you for mentioning us!

Betty
www.1HappyCorner.com

Leslie M. said...

Wow! YOU ARE Blessed!
And Isn't www.1HappyCorner.com the Nicest!!! Enjoy your Brownies!!
Leslie
LeslieVeg@msn.com
http://leslielovesveggies.blogspot.com/

Kelly said...

That looks so delicious. i'm heading over there right now

Hilary Lee said...

Enjoy these decadent gourmet chocolate brownies!
From your friends at Fairytale Brownies!