Sunday, May 31, 2009

MTV Movie Awards

The performances are always amazing, so I decided to blog about them.

Eminem - He is so talented. It's a shame he gives off such a bad impression. I love his music and performances! Based off of tonight, I might buy his new cd.

Side note of Bruno...why in the world would he land on Eminem? You know who is more offensive than Eminem could ever be? Sacha Baron Cohen.

Chris Isaak and LeAnn Rimes and Forest Whitaker - A cute performance. I have always loved LeAnn Rimes. Hearing Forest Whitaker sing "D-ck in a Box" along with LeAnn and Forest was just strange lol.

Zac Efron, Triumph and Kiefer Sutherland - They did a really cute tribute to Ben Stiller. Ben Stiller movies crack me up, but I definitely have to be in the mood for them.

Kings of Leon - I have to admit I don't really like them and worked on commenting on blogs during their performance.

Awwww kinda stinks that there weren't more performances.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Eminem's new song! I didn't watch it last night! There was a movie on lifetime I got caught up in.

kalea_kane said...

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by. And re: my not ingeting calcium or iron for four hours after I take my thyroid medication. I am on Armour and that is the dosage restriction for it. I know calcium blocks the absorption of the med. I am also on Levothyroxine, and the doctor told me to take it on an empty stomache and not to eat for an hour. Unfortunately the Armour requires the four hours so that is just how it has to be for me. :)

kalea_kane said...

I think Eminem i hugely talented too. It is a bummer that his reputation is so bad. :)

jmt said...

I am blog hopping today and came from somewhere that you commented. I lose track. :) Is it saying something about my age if I didn't even realize the MTV awards were ON until I tuned into the news online this morning? Tick tock goes the time....and my age. LOL I think Eminem is a fantastic lyricist, no matter if he IS vulgar or offensive. He's got great talent in the way of words.

Saur♥Kraut said...

My best friend's daughter is a HUGE Zach Efron fan (I'm sure I spelled that wrong). I'm not big on Eminem because his reputation is exactly what he wants it to be. He is talented to a certain extent, but then so were / are a lot of people who do not live exemplary lives.

OK, nuff preaching. When I was your age I was a huge fan of Billy Idol and I was a punk rocker. So Eminem is pretty tame in comparison.

Banteringblonde said...

I haven't heard eminem's new song yet but I do sorta like him (shh don't tell anyone)
off to see if there is anything on youtube because seeing D-ck in a box done by those people would be hilarious!