Saturday, May 23, 2009

Small Talk Six - 6 Things You Love or Hate About the Ocean




MomDot hosts Small Talk Six each Saturday, with a new topic weekly. You have to respond to each topic with a list of 6 words, 6 phrases, 6 sentences, 6 paragraphs, or 6 photos.

Since I unfortunately hate the beach....I will list 6 things I hate:

1) Dirty
2) Sand
3) Salt
4) Sunburns
5) Tar
6) Seaweed

Normally I'm not so negative....but the only thing I like about the beach are the shells and that just doesn't make for a very interesting post lol

3 comments:

Joy @ Five J's said...

I would have written "wind" as something I don't like at the beach. A little is good, but every time I've gone, it's just overkill. Can't enjoy anything when sand is hitting your face at 30 mph!

Unknown said...

I love the beach if I can every get there. I'm about 3 hours away from one. TFS

Nan ~ Playful Decor said...

Understandable! I went opposite of you and assumed it was THE Perfect Day! Dreaming, I know, but my life needs dreams to keep going!