Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spiders

Okay....I am going to start right off admitting I do NOT like bugs, spiders, etc.

But in the last week...I have caught 3 spiders crawling on me, 2 of them in the last few hours, all while sitting in the same place.

You know how everyone has their favorite spot to sit in the tv room? Yeah, this keeps happening right there, so I have no desire to move. But...why in the world are there so many spiders, and why are they crawling on me?????

Oh and...the first time I didn't realize and totally squished it all over...ewwwww

Any ideas to prevent this from happening again????

2 comments:

Lori said...

Burn your house down! I hate spiders! We've got black widows here and I am now the one who has to kill them. It's gross and makes me want to throw up. I don't even want to think of one smashing against a person...Ewww!

Brandi said...

I don't have any good advice...but I hate bugs too! Really it is mainly big black bugs that I hate! We have a lot of crickets here, and I know they are harmless but I hate them all the same!

Thanks for swinging by my blog! I hope you come back again!