Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life Update

My grandpa seems to be on the mend but is still at the hospital.

My grandma finally went to the doctor, they drew blood, her white blood cells are way over what they should be, and they are going to go from there.

On Sunday I had to ask the friend that was living with me to leave. That was really hard. Now today we got the garage door fixed so you can't just open it from the outside. And a locksmith is here changing the locks...because the friend lost our key and never bothered to tell us.

The evacuated reptiles I was pet-sitting got picked up yesterday. I miss the geckos and really think I am going to buy some after all my summer trips.

Things have to improve from here on out. :)

1 comment:

Threeundertwo said...

Good luck to your grandparents! Hope they're ok.

It's hard to deal with roommates sometimes, but sounds like you're doing everything you need to.