Saturday, May 23, 2009

Pet Treats

My dad called tonight, and somehow ended up telling me he had given the dog 3 treats today. He is watching the dog while my mom and I are in Los Angeles taking care of my grandparents. I commented that I think 3 is a bit too many. We try to buy Argus really good treats, but I personally try to make sure he has 1-2 per day at most.


He is pretty old so we only give him soft treats. Some of our favorite treats to give him are Snausages SnawSomes, Canine Carry Outs chicken grillers and Jerky Treats.


So because I'm curious now, do you give your pets treats and if you do, how many do you give?

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for entering my Win this Blog Makeover Giveaway. Maybe you will win!

Amy said...

We used to give our dogs treats, but then we realized that they get just as excited about carrot sticks and apple slices, and those are MUCH healthier for them!

Lori said...

Because our puppy is going to be well over 110 pounds (Irish wolfhound/Great pyrnees) we do the Happy Hips line, two to three times a day.