Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Product Review: Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters


MyBlogSpark recently sent me my first official product to review - Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters. I was super excited about these because I have long been a fan of Nature Valley Granola Bars...especially the peanut butter ones!

They come in four delicious flavors: Roasted Cashew, Nut Lovers, Honey Roasted Peanut and Roasted Almond. Each cluster is perfectly bite-sized and each bag is resealable to assure freshness.

I'm not always a huge fan of some nuts but I actually loved each variety of these. The Nut Lovers variety obviously tasted a bit nuttier than the other flavors, and was the least crunchy for some reason. The other three varieties were extremely crunchy, which I loved. They all had a deliciously sweet taste.

My conclusion? These are definitely something I would buy at the store - probably in place of granola bars.

Thanks again to MyBlogSpark and Nature Valley for the opportunity to review these products.

3 comments:

mama hall said...

Those look tasty, but I see they have been recalled! Uh oh... http://www.naturevalley.com/recall/default.aspx

Jen said...

I'm not a huge fan of nuts either but I LOVE these snacks. Oh no, I just read about the recall. Going to check that out now.

Anonymous said...

yum I love nature valley too and the peanut butter granola bars are also my favorite!!!