Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quotable Sunday - #6



Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each Sunday.


Since I went to a wedding yesterday, I want to post wedding and marriage quotes :)


When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. ~Nora Ephron, When Harry Met Sally


A simple enough pleasure, surely, to have breakfast alone with one's husband, but how seldom married people in the midst of life achieve it. ~Anne Morrow Lindbergh

True love stories never have endings. ~Richard Bach

I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~Rita Rudner

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Loved all your quotes -- My fav. I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. To funny!
Thanks for sharing.

Sweet Serendipity said...

Lovely quotes. I always love Richard Bach.
Have a great week!

Unknown said...

All great quotes! I have always love the one from When Harry Met Sally! Thanks for posting them.

Jennifer said...

I love the quote by Bach... however, Rita Rudner's quote hits my heart. ;-)

Kristen Andrews said...

I love all types of quotes and you picked some great ones!