Friday, July 31, 2009
Saturday 9 - #6
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Rain
1. What do you typically like to do on a rainy day? I love watching movies and just listening to the rain
2. Tell us about the last time you did something you later regretted, that you can share with us. Normally when I regret anything, it's opening my mouth and saying something I shouldn't have. I don't remember any specific examples right now though.
3. I recently got an email from a lover from a very long time ago. I was asked "Have all your dreams come true?" If it were you and it was from someone you remember fondly, how would you answer the question? All of my dreams haven't come true yet, but I'm only 26 so that's okay.
4. If you had a job interview and was asked, "If you were an animal, what kind would you be (other than human?)" How would you answer that question. I would want to be a hippo, just because they are my favorite animals and they have relaxed lives :)
5. Do you think it is a good idea to share with a new lover stories of your past lovers? I think you need to be honest, but only to a certain extent. As with anything in life, there is such a thing as too much information!
6. When do you think it is permissible or even important to lie? This is a big issue to me...and I really never think it is okay to lie.
7. What was the last thing you did that you never thought you would? I played drunken Mario Party last Saturday night...and I almost never drink!
8. What is one important lesson that you learned from your mother? She taught me how to interact with people with tact.
9. What is one important lesson that you learned from your father? My dad taught me to love all animals, and how to work with them, train them, etc.