Saturday, July 18, 2009
Saturday 9 - #5
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Heatwave
1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are? Fairly nice, I don't like it too warm so I have been happy in Southern California.
2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat? Definitely ice cream!
3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that? Eh, humidity is way worse than heat.
4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas? Hot tubs!!
5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been? Probably rebuilding churches in the South during the middle of August.
6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer? Never, if I can manage that!
7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer? I was always in different day camps.
8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf? Nope!!!
9. What’s your favorite summer song? All Summer Long by Kid Rock
Posted by Becca at 8:14 AM