Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday 9 - #5



Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.

Saturday 9: Heatwave

1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are? Fairly nice, I don't like it too warm so I have been happy in Southern California.

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat? Definitely ice cream!

3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that? Eh, humidity is way worse than heat.

4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas? Hot tubs!!

5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been? Probably rebuilding churches in the South during the middle of August.

6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer? Never, if I can manage that!

7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer? I was always in different day camps.

8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf? Nope!!!

9. What’s your favorite summer song? All Summer Long by Kid Rock

8 comments:

Jodi said...

I picked the same song! Have a great Saturday!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I'm not one who really likes the beach either. Great job! Enjoy your Saturday...

Carielle said...

I'm not a fan of the beach either! Have a great Saturday!

Lana said...

I thought of that too Becca...It's weird how some people on all of ther memes totally think one way whiles go in a different direction :-)

If I used ice cream for the heat...I'd be the size of my house :-)
I never got to go to any kind of camp! I had to climb trees and run the neighborhood :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't think of ice cream. Doh!

Susan Cook said...

Ice cream sounds like a great idea to beat the heat.

Paula said...

Thanks for visiting me...yes, I have a pool it is a soft side and I love it. summer has just gotten better sin the 6 years we have owned one Come on over anytime. And have a good weekend.

Carleen said...

I'm not a big fan of the beach, either. It's not a good place to be when you burn super fast like I do, LOL.