Saturday, July 25, 2009
Sunday Stealing 7/25
Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date? Mike Mulkern
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Screwdriver
4. What was your FIRST job? Aide in classroom
5. What was your FIRST car? Ford tempo...booo
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I don't remember for sure, probably Chicago since we used to go there all the time when I was little.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Probably Jesse Silver and we talk once in a while since his dad and my grandparents still live in the same town.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time? The first I remember was my cousin Jay and his wife Gretchen.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate. Her name was Ana and she didn't like me because I didn't put my shoes away (we will ignore the fact that she was drunk more than sober and ended up kicked out of school)
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)? To have unlimited money
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? Multiple foreign languages. I really want to start learning Hebrew.
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with? Not married yet but since he is married, not likely.
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why? I took Spanish lessons as a kid.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home? Take off my shoes.