Friday, July 3, 2009
Saturday 9 - #4
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy
1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) I used to go to El Camino College as a kid for their 4th of July event. It was so much fun!
2. Do you consider yourself patriotic? I am proud to be American but not overly patriotic.
3. Do you like fireworks? I love them!
4. What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to a wedding tomorrow!
5. Are you optimistic about the future? I try to be but sometimes it's hard.
6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? Since I have no interest, no.
7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning? I want to say yes, but I fear it might lead to other bans.
8. What end of the political spectrum are you? I am really in the middle, depending on the specific issue.
9. Where do you get your news? Mostly from friends, sometimes on the Today Show, and sometimes from Perez Hilton.