Friday, July 3, 2009

Saturday 9 - #4



Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.

Saturday 9: Yankee Doodle Dandy

1. What is your favorite 4th of July memory? (If you aren't in the U.S., then use your own national holiday.) I used to go to El Camino College as a kid for their 4th of July event. It was so much fun!

2. Do you consider yourself patriotic? I am proud to be American but not overly patriotic.

3. Do you like fireworks? I love them!

4. What are your plans for this weekend? I am going to a wedding tomorrow!

5. Are you optimistic about the future? I try to be but sometimes it's hard.

6. Do you think everyone should serve in the military? Since I have no interest, no.

7. Would you support a constitutional ban on flag burning? I want to say yes, but I fear it might lead to other bans.

8. What end of the political spectrum are you? I am really in the middle, depending on the specific issue.

9. Where do you get your news? Mostly from friends, sometimes on the Today Show, and sometimes from Perez Hilton.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great answers. Have a happy 4th and have a good time at the wedding :) Aloha

Lana said...

Have a good Holiday! I just spoofed my way around this! But I to say I agree with all you answers! L

The Book Resort said...

Happy 4th! Loved your answers.

Here's mine:

http://thebookresort.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-9-yankee-doodle-dandy.html

I am Harriet said...

You gotta wonder why anyone would not be proud to be an American. Happy 4th
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/07/saturday-4th.html

Lisa G said...

Have a wonderful 4th!

Diana_CT said...

Hope you had a great 4th of July.

I went over a friend's house and they shot off fireworks. The only thing is I had to wash my hair when I got home to get the smoke out.

Heather said...

I'm with you on #8. And I get a lot of my news for Jon Stewart!

amanda said...

Loved your answers because they are honest, I hope the wedding was lots of fun!