Thursday, August 6, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #5


And...here we go!

1. Ice cream is my favorite summertime treat.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

3. My dog is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon is beautiful and smiley.

5. It is humid right now.

6. When daylight fades the sunset is gorgeous.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to Shabbat, tomorrow my plans include packing and Sunday, I want to not pack! (pretending it's Friday already lol)

5 comments:

Marites said...

i always love sunsets :) have a nice weekend! my fill-ins are up too.

Anonymous said...

Sunsets and sunrises are my favorites. Have a great Friday. Aloha

Hit 40 said...

Ice cream!!! Especially home town ice cream that is not mass produced.

annies home said...

never thought of a full moon as smiley

Stacey said...

Can you believe I've never seen the entire movie (Ferris Bueller's Day Off)? I've seen bits and pieces of it and have intended to rent it...

I hate to pack too!

I enjoy doing these fill-ins, but I never seem to come up with very clever answers.

Have a great weekend!

:-) Stacey