Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Stealing 8/16



Sunday Stealing: The Blame Tara Meme

Question 1: Who do you think is the hottest movie star? Chace Crawford is pretty up there on my list right now.

Question 2: Apart from your house and your car, what is the most expensive thing you have ever bought? Probably laptop after laptop...because they all break after a few years.

Question 3: What is your most treasured memory? Oh wow, that's really hard. I think any big event where I was surrounded by friends and family :)

Question 4: What is the best gift you’ve ever received as a child? When I was 3 or 4 I got a play horse that I could ride and it went back and forth. I used to love that thing!

Question 5: What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made? I don't think I believe in mistakes really. Everything in life is a learning experience.

Question 6: Give four words to describe yourself. Short, honest, sincere, sarcastic.

Question 7: What was your highlight or lowlight of 2008? My trips to New Orleans and then Israel were definitely my highlights of 2008.

Question 8: What was your most embarrassing moment? This is really hard, I don't generally embarrass myself badly enough to remember. I normally just say a few embarrassing things now and again.

Question 9: Tell something not generally known about yourself. I think people on my blog know better than my real life friends how much of a dog lover I am!

Question 10: If you were a comic strip/cartoon character, who would you be? Definitely Spongebob, I love him!

7 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

agreed! some things are learning experiences. but that is in both the good and the bad situation...


but regrets are regrets and so are mistakes.
we make mistakes.
it is human to err :)

MY BLAME TARA MEME

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I forgot about a horse riding toy! I loved that think too. Happy Sunday...

bindhiya said...

Dear Becca,
Thanks for stopping by.
loved your answers..
happy Sunday.
♥ & ((hugs))
bindi

Kwizgiver said...

Great answers!

Lady Sinistral said...

Wow! You've gone to Israel? I'm jealous!

Anonymous said...

So true about #2. And I agree some things we all need to learn from experience

Vanniedosa said...

oooh chase is hot too and then chuck of GG heehee i forgot about them.

my son hearts the sponge too. thanks for dropping by my steals becca. Xo