Friday, August 28, 2009

Saturday 9 - #8



Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.



1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Yes, but not since being a teenager.

2. How do you eat oreos? I don't really like Oreos actually...I only like the cookie part.

3. Are you cocky? Cocky? No. Smarter than the average person? Yes.

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid? Not that I can remember, cuz I had a lot of dolls!

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most? NBC, Animal Planet, or Game Show Network.

6. Have you ever seen the ocean? I live in Santa Barbara...it's hard to avoid.

7. Have you ever been hospitalized? Just once by choice, I was a little kid with the flu and the doctor said, "Drink more fluids or go to the hospital and get an IV." Let me tell you, IVs in little kids are no fun.

8. What's your favorite brand of root beer? I do not drink any soda and root beer actually makes me gag. (tmi, i know)

9. Could you live without a computer? I could, but why would I want to?

8 comments:

Anglia said...

OH man I hate rootbeer! Don't worry it makes me gag too, actually watching my kids drink it makes me gag! They absolutely love it YUCK!

I am Harriet said...

I stop a lot on Animal Planet.
Have a great Saturday!
http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/08/so-glad-to-have-great-looking-saturday.html

Jodi said...

What?? You don't like Oreo's??

Happy Saturday!

Maria@Conversations with Moms said...

I think I would not be able to live without a computer for very long. I would go through Blog withdrawal.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm so you don't like root beer huh? Good Answers...Have a great Saturday :)

Threeundertwo said...

I wonder if dolls sort of count as imaginary friends. I had a lot too.

LADYHIGHTOWER said...

Great answers! You don't like Oreos or root beer? Isn't that Unamerican? Now together, yuck!

Lizze said...

I just love your answer to #3! lol

Happy very, very (about to be even later) Saturday 9! :) lol