Friday, August 7, 2009
Saturday 9 - #7
Saturday 9 blog posts 9 questions each week, sometimes with a theme and sometimes without.
Saturday 9: On Broadway
1. Have you ever seen a Broadway play? If yes what and when? I have never seen a play on Broadway but I did see Les Mis at its original theatre :)
2. Tell us about one strange event in your life this week. My mom and my friend's mom both thought we were dating just cuz we hang out 2-3 times a month.
3. Have you ever lied to "get the guy/gal"? The truth always comes out...no!
4. Tell us about your best friend. My best friend is probably Danny but we don't hang out so often anymore. I met him 10 years ago or so but we didn't start being friends until about 6 years ago. He's from here and goes to college here and we work together :)
5. What was the best vacation that you ever had? I went to New Orleans and Israel last summer and they were both so much fun!
6. What was the last big purchase you made? I bought my laptop about 6 months ago when my other one just quit working one day.
7. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink and when did you start drinking it? I love cranberry juice and started drinking it around 12 or so. My uncle always "joked" that I would burn a hole in my stomach and then a few years ago, I basically burned a hole through my esophagus...guess his joke wasn't so funny!
8. When was the last time someone did not believe you? Well someone told me they didn't believe me when I told them I never lied. But then they saw that it was actually true.
9. You have signed on to direct a romantic comedy. Who are your stars? Renee Zelweger and Adam Sandler.