Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #6


And...here we go!

1. When will I get around to packing the rest of my room?

2. Freaks and Geeks on DVD was the last good book I read or movie I saw or tv show I watched.

3. Everything has its beauty but not spiders.

4. A fish sandwich is what I had for dinner last night.

5. I'd like your friends to be my friends to.

6. Already situated petsitting is where I want to be right now.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to staying up late, tomorrow my plans include going between two houses and Sunday, I want to really focus on packing!

5 comments:

NoOne said...

Packing is so daunting but I'm sure you'll get it done =)

SparkleFarkel said...

Number three is OH TOO, TOO TRUE! I can't appreciate webs as works of art, because they only lead to one place: SPIDERVILLE!

beastmomma said...

I really enjoyed Freaks and Geeks as well. Good luck with packing!

Anonymous said...

What you don't like Black Widows with that red spot underneath LOL. Great Fill-Ins. :) Aloha

Diana_CT said...

I hate spiders also, I have one that I have been trying to squash, but he's too fast. He is hiding in the slot in the TV.