Sunday, August 9, 2009

Quotable Sunday - #11


Toni at A Daily Dose of Toni hosts Quotable Sunday each week. This week I have decided to do quotes from Janice Dickinson, because well...there is nobody like her. (To those who don't know her, she claims to be the first supermodel)


As the saying goes, I want to be the best-looking corpse there is.

I break the mold. J.Lo wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for me.

I've been on the cover of every magazine in the world.

I can wrap my legs around my neck.

I lived the stuff that Jackie Collins writes about.

15 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Sunday Becca! I have no idea who this person is/was most likely because I do not read fashion anything.

Mozi Esme said...

Wow! No self image problems, huh?

Leslie said...

She has healthy dose of positive self esteem doesn't she!

Happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Who is she? LOL. I'm so uncultired. LOL some great quotes though

Stacy Uncorked said...

Interesting quotes for sure! ;)

Enjoy your Sunday! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm. interesting. have a great day!

Martha said...

Happy QS. Interesting!

Absurd Book Nerd said...

Janice is funny as heck!

lena said...

she seriously loves herself, doesnt she? :D
But gave me some positive energy on monday :)

Kekibird said...

I think I'd be curious to see her wrap her legs around her neck though I think it would also freak me out!

Nina said...

Ego's.... some people have them don't they. LOL

Carma Sez said...

I do love her quirky personality - so sad what she has done to her face though :-( She was a hottie back in the day!

Michelle J said...

WOW! I guess she has no self esteem problems! I've actually never heard of her before.

Melissa B. said...

She's certainly changed over the years, hasn't she? Janice D. scares me...just a tad!

Competitions said...

Thank you for posting such a good blog.